Do you want to buy a ring or do you want to gift a ring? You need to know its size! What do you do? There are 3 ways that help you find out the correct size of a silver ring:
- We start with the simplest way, for which we need a ring that fits well and that you already wear on the finger you want to wear and the new ring and a ruler, a roulette or an inch of tailoring. Measure from side to side, the inner diameter of the ring you are already wearing on that finger, placing the jewel above the ruler graduations (see the image below). Imaginary approximate the center of the ring and make sure to position the ring with the center on the ruler gradations so that the size is taken over correctly.
In the table below you will find the size corresponding to the inner diameter you have just calculated:
|Girth (mm)||Diameter(mm)||Europe||UK & Australia||USA and Canada||Switzerland|
- Another way is to find out the circumference, using a piece of floss, paper, material or an inch of tailoring that we can wrap around the finger. Mark the point where it intersects and then measure this portion. The result represents girth of the finger Measured. Look for this measurement correspondingly in the table with the sizes above.
- Place a ring or link (a round object) over the circles in the table below. Its edge must fit into the circle. Thus, you find out the inner diameter and size of the ring that suits you.
- One of the easier methods is to order the Precise SempOro Measurement. (As a bonus from SempOro, when you order the Precisa SempOro Measurement, you receive a 5% discount voucher on your next order)
Tips and recommendations:
– take into account the body temperature when making the measurement. We already know that at low temperatures, the fingers tend to thin, while at high temperatures the fingers thicken. Measure your finger in the evening and in the morning to see if there is any difference between the measurements.
– give an extra up to 2mm measurements, so that the resulting size is not fixed.
– If you want to offer a surprise gift, try to find out as accurately as possible the size of the ring, thus avoiding the procedures of changing or processing it.
– a ring with a wide band (link) (over 5mm) is perceived on the finger as being tighter than a ring that has a narrower band, recommended being in this situation a slightly larger size to allow the relaxed movement of the jewel on the finger.
– for the measurement that is positioned between two values (sizes) it is recommended to choose the larger size (if the difference is approximately equal).
– always when you are not sure of the size or the personal measurement you have just made by following the above steps, ask the SempOro staff for help or in the specialized jewelry stores.
DO NOT FORGET!
When you order measurements for rings, its value is returned to you in the form of CashBack, after the expiration of the Return term.
Even more, the first order after ordering the measurement, the Transport will be on us. (Romania delivery only)
Thus, if after ordering the measurement you decide to order from us, the measurement becomes a gift from us. You will find its value in the E-Wallet (if you ordered after creating an account), or you will receive a Coupon of equivalent value, 15 days after you received the order. And when you place the order for the desired piece, we cover the transport regardless of the ordered value. (Romanian delivery ONLY)
Don’t risk it! Measure correctly!